Monday 8 October 2012


Why do you need to choose the right bloodline?

 

Every bloodline has its own characteristics, and needs to be considered before choosing a puppy. It depends on oneself what you want you pit bull to do. If you want a show dog, looking for a family pet, you first need to do your research.

 

Most reputable breeders don’t breed for color, but for temperament. This is a characteristic many people overlook when starting the breeding process. One of the many things we forget when choosing a pit bull, it’s a friend that you have to look after for the rest of his/her life. When you choose a pit bull you need to know you are not choosing just another dog but choosing a companion.

The word companion means to have a friend who is frequently in your company. The pit bull has become like a car to many people you can trade it for a better one. Before you choose a pit bull you will have to make lifestyle changes. We as society needs to know when we choose a pit bull companion, it’s like choosing a soul mate, for better for worse!!

 

I remember when I got my pit bull 3months before I got my new car. I started spending less time with my pit bull and more with my car and she could sense that. One day I came home and a piece of my new cars bumper was missing. I was so cross with Chloe (my dog). This is just my story, I could give the dog away but I realized that I was at fault and to blame for what has happened. I manage to fix the car and most important me Chloe has a better relationship now, yes a relationship.

 

SJ Pit bull society
A picture of Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment