Monday 17 September 2012

Moores bloodsport – Grand champion.
 
I went a little bit back into bloodsports history and discovered that he came from a bloodline of champions.  Bloodsport is related to van Lingen`s Hercules Grand champion ace of ace, this dates back to Garners Spike GR CH  5Xw POR. If you go back a couple of generations you`ll see Fitzwater`s Goldie CH 4xW  and Tudors Spike CH 4XW Rom is related to bloodsport. Moore`s bloodsport comes from a bloodline of champions and it speaks for itself. Who is Robert Moore and Anna Herselman? These two people are legends and to me never got the recognition they deserved. But as I have followed them and noticed, to them it was not about recognition but was all about the pit bull breed. I will have a follow up article on these two legends in weeks to come.

6 comments:

  1. I have Robert Moore's Diago and would like to state they are more than legend they are geniuses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please contact me on 0637060415.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone with mooore's bloodline?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to meet Robert through a breeder, Mike Moorcroft from Moorcroft kennels. He dealt with my dog, Rambo, this morning we had to put Rambo down, he was 10 years old and suffered tremendously with cancer. What a GREAT friend and companion he was for my entire family.. He will be missed. I now have to look for another great dog to fi the void he has left. Please contact me 0729024379 if anyone has Mike Moorcroft number or Robert Moores number.

    ReplyDelete